Data Administrator – M3 GROUP limited liability company registered office in Wrocław (54-104) on the Maślicka 169 Street, REGON: 38802867300000, NIP: 8943163211, Numer KRS: 0000880410.
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
User – osoba korzystająca ze strony internetowej m3group.pl
Data processing – any operations performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, storage, adaptation, alteration, disclosure, and erasure, whether by traditional means or through automated systems.
RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE.6.
www page – https://m3group.pl/
1. General provisions
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- In order to ensure data security, M3 Group declares the use of secure communication encryption protocols, including SSL.
- Personal data provided by the user in forms on the website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- M3 Group is the data controller for users subscribed to the newsletter.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with regulations concerning the protection of personal data, to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish contact with the user, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, as well as to ensure the proper provision of services provided electronically, to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and processing does not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of the data subject, in the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent expressed by the user.
- Every person whose data is processed by M3 Group as the administrator has the right to access their data, rectify, erase, or restrict processing, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person responsible for overseeing the processing of personal data at M3 Group is possible electronically at the email address: email@example.com.
- M3 Group specifies that the processing of user data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent is permissible only for the purpose of asserting potential claims in court or if national, EU, or international laws oblige M3 Group to retain or process the data.
- M3 Group has the right to disclose user's personal data and other information to authorized entities based on applicable legal regulations (e.g., law enforcement authorities).
- M3 Group is obligated to erase user's personal data following the withdrawal of consent by the user or the user's legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- M3 Group undertakes not to disclose personal data to other entities except those authorized by applicable legal regulations.
- M3 Group declares that user's personal data will be processed only by individuals or entities explicitly authorized based on a written authorization or an agreement regarding data processing outsourcing.
2. Cookies files
- The collected information pertains to the IP address, type of browser used, language, operating system type, internet service provider, date and time information, location, and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used for monitoring, creating statistics, and profiling advertising activities, as well as examining how users interact with the M3 Group website in order to enhance the functioning of the service and ensure efficient and seamless navigation.
- M3 Group monitors user information using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Pixel.
- M3 Group declares that the collected data is used solely for the purposes of M3 Group to optimize operations, for statistical purposes, and for personalizing content and advertisements, as well as providing tools for social networks. In this context, the user may be subject to profiling.
- M3 Group utilizes the following types of cookies: "essential" cookies - enabling the use of services available within the website, such as authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website, cookies used to ensure security, such as those used to detect abuses in authentication within the website, cookies enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used, "functional" cookies - enabling the "remembering" of user-selected settings and personalizing the user interface, e.g., in terms of selected language or user region, font size, website appearance, etc., "advertising" cookies - enabling the delivery of more tailored advertising content to users based on their interests.
Google Analytics and Cookie files
Ta strona www korzysta z Google Analytics, narzędzia do analizy statystycznej stron internetowych stworzonego przez Google. Analiza korzystania ze Strony przez Użytkowników odbywa się z wykorzystaniem plików cookies zapisanych na komputerze Użytkownika. Zebrane w ten sposób informacje (m. in. IP Użytkownika) trafiają na serwer Google Inc. w USA i tam są przechowywane. Te informacje służą do tworzenia statystyk ruchu na Stronie oraz statystyk związanych z aktywnością osób odwiedzających Stronę. Firma Google może przekazywać informacje stronom trzecim, o ile jest to zgodne z przepisami i w przypadku, gdy strony trzecie zajmują się przetwarzaniem tego typu danych na zlecenie Google. Firma Google daje zapewnienie, że adresy IP Użytkowników nie zostaną w żaden sposób powiązane z innymi danymi Google. W celu uzyskania szczegółowych informacji na temat warunków korzystania oraz polityki prywatności zachęcamy do odwiedzenia strony: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/pl.html lub https://policies.google.com/privacy/update?hl=pl. Użytkownik może zablokować instalację cookie poprzez zmianę ustawień w przeglądarce internetowej. W takim wypadku niektóre funkcje Strony www mogą nie działać prawidłowo. Użytkownik może w każdej chwili zapobiec gromadzeniu oraz przetwarzaniu przez Google danych wygenerowanych przez cookie pobierając i instalując wtyczkę dostępną na stronie: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.
The website uses an additional, free conversion tracking function available in Google Ads. Google ensures the protection of its users' data. The operation of the mentioned function involves placing a cookie on the user's computer each time they click on an ad. This cookie expires after 30 days. The above mechanism enables remarketing actions, i.e., displaying ads to people who previously visited the website, even during their visits to other websites. The user can refuse consent for the application of this tool by changing the settings in their browser, disabling the option to automatically handle cookies. It is also possible to block cookies from Google.